AQ Worlds Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds Kingdom

We stand our ground.....no matter what

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deletion of the University Issue Voting

Go down 
+2
razackie
Steel Fire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
Deletion of the University Issue Voting Left_bar_bleue20/20Deletion of the University Issue Voting Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

Deletion of the University Issue Voting Empty
PostSubject: Deletion of the University Issue Voting   Deletion of the University Issue Voting I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:26 pm

I feel that the university is not needed, and that it causes new members to not be as active. When I made the university, It was intended to be obvious questions and such, or that all the info was in the library, but now i feel that new members can just find out as they are in the clan.
I need you guys to make sure that i am not making a mistake.
(Note: If the university is deleted, then all new members will still be students and top-of-class's, and will still happen in the same way, but, they would rise in those ranks by being active and good members. Also, the library would not be deleted, only the UFNCM and the University Q&A)

All Council members, Please vote here by using this format;

Code:
Yes, Delete, or No, Keep:
Why:
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net
Steel Fire
Steel Fire

Character sheet
Level:
Deletion of the University Issue Voting Left_bar_bleue20/20Deletion of the University Issue Voting Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Deletion of the University Issue Voting   Deletion of the University Issue Voting I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:30 pm

Yes, Delete, or No, Keep: Yes, Delete
Why: My reason is stated in the first post.

Tally:

Yes, Delete: 5

No, Keep: 0
Back to top Go down
razackie
The Legendary Golden Templar
razackie

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Character sheet
Username: razackie
Level:
Favorite Weapon: Shadow Serpent Scythe / Yulgar's Berry Mug / Giant Lolly Pop

PostSubject: Re: Deletion of the University Issue Voting   Deletion of the University Issue Voting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:50 pm

Why: Because new members in the clan would want to be able to be part of things straight away and this is preventing them from doing so.

Tally:

Yes, Delete: 8

Back to top Go down
.:Aegis:.
The Heroic Holy Crusader
.:Aegis:.

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : 1994-05-25
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Username: Ragi
Level:
Deletion of the University Issue Voting Left_bar_bleue1700/20Deletion of the University Issue Voting Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/20)
Favorite Weapon: Sinbad's Sword

PostSubject: Re: Deletion of the University Issue Voting   Deletion of the University Issue Voting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Burn down the University! Burn it! Burn it!

Why: New members are obviously lead away from the fact that they have to study OUT of school for something that the can do in their free time. They'd rather just join another clan.

Tally:

Yes, Delete: 10

Back to top Go down
Rayzer
The Bunneh Empress
The Bunneh Empress
Rayzer

Number of posts : 140
Birthday : 1995-10-10
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Character sheet
Username: Rayzer
Level:
Deletion of the University Issue Voting Left_bar_bleue15/20Deletion of the University Issue Voting Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Favorite Weapon: Void Vessel, Divine Intervention, Steel Spiked Pom Pom of Death, Godly Mace of the Ancients, Heart Sabre

PostSubject: Re: Deletion of the University Issue Voting   Deletion of the University Issue Voting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:46 pm

My vote is confusing, but makes sense. (i hope)

Yes, Delete, or No, Keep: Keep the Library. Burn the School.
Why: People might just wanna know about the clan so you might just wanna leave it up there to inform new peeps about the clan. Nothing would be Required of them, just for their own time.

Tally:

Yes, Delete: 15

EDIT: srry, mi no comprehende ingles.

Last edited by Rayzer on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steel Fire
Steel Fire

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Deletion of the University Issue Voting   Deletion of the University Issue Voting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:23 pm

Uh, Ray;

Quote :
I feel that the university is not needed, and that it causes new members to not be as active. When I made the university, It was intended to be obvious questions and such, or that all the info was in the library, but now i feel that new members can just find out as they are in the clan.
I need you guys to make sure that i am not making a mistake.
(Note: If the university is deleted, then all new members will still be students and top-of-class's, and will still happen in the same way, but, they would rise in those ranks by being active and good members. Also, the library would not be deleted, only the UFNCM and the University Q&A)

Ok, tally;

Yes, Delete: 15

Back to top Go down
Slayernator
The Grand Holy King
Slayernator

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Character sheet
Username: Slayernator
Level:
Deletion of the University Issue Voting Left_bar_bleue19/20Deletion of the University Issue Voting Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Sword

PostSubject: Re: Deletion of the University Issue Voting   Deletion of the University Issue Voting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:52 am

Why: Because ever since steel posted it up, i dont think any of the new or old members even bothered to read it, so right now it is just a waste of space. So I vote DELETE!!!!

Tally

Yes, Delete: 19

Back to top Go down
Elinor
General

Number of posts : 43
Birthday : 1993-07-22
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Character sheet
Username: _elinor_
Level:
Deletion of the University Issue Voting Left_bar_bleue19/20Deletion of the University Issue Voting Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon: Tyrant blade/Brawler dagger

PostSubject: Re: Deletion of the University Issue Voting   Deletion of the University Issue Voting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:24 am

Why:Just like Slayernator i doubt there will be people who are going to read the things there.

Tally

Yes, Delete: 20

Back to top Go down
Steel Fire
Steel Fire

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Deletion of the University Issue Voting   Deletion of the University Issue Voting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:42 pm

Alright, I think it is safe to say that the council wants to delete it. I will get to it later today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deletion of the University Issue Voting   Deletion of the University Issue Voting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deletion of the University Issue Voting
Page 1 of 1