AQ Worlds Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds Kingdom

We stand our ground.....no matter what

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting

Go down 
+2
Elinor
Steel Fire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting Left_bar_bleue20/20Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting Empty
PostSubject: Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting   Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:09 pm

I feel that since we made the factions, there's pretty much no reason to keep the group battles, as the factions will be more into it, as it will have classes, weapons, armors, and stuff like that, so I think that we should just delete the groups, and focus more on the factions. The factions will also have faction leaders.

Please, all council members vote here using this format;

Code:
Delete the Groups, or keep them:
Why:
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net
Steel Fire
Steel Fire

Character sheet
Level:
Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting Left_bar_bleue20/20Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting   Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:09 pm

Delete the groups, or keep them: Delete the groups
Why: My reason is stated on the first post

Tally:

Delete the Groups: 5

Keep them: 0
Back to top Go down
Elinor
General

Number of posts : 43
Birthday : 1993-07-22
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Character sheet
Username: _elinor_
Level:
Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting Left_bar_bleue19/20Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon: Tyrant blade/Brawler dagger

PostSubject: Re: Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting   Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:15 am

Delete the Groups, or keep them:Keep them
Why:This was a really hard decision to make *flips a coin*.Ok but now seriously i chose to keep them because of a few things that kept bugging me.For starters what's going to heppen if the factions are inbalanced.Second how are the faction leaders going to get picked.The other stuff that i thought about are just minor things so i won't mention them.

Tally:

Delete the Groups: 5

Keep them: 1

If everyone joins a faction, then it's fine, it doesn't matter if there unbalanced, because if there is just one person in a faction, if there strong, then maybe they would win because the strong one always fights, if there weak, then they should train more otherwise they will lose.

The Faction leaders will be chosen by a series of tests, (i think) to see who is the strongest, if not, then by poll, but this won't happen until more members join the factions and the clan. ~Steel
Back to top Go down
Rayzer
The Bunneh Empress
The Bunneh Empress
Rayzer

Number of posts : 140
Birthday : 1995-10-10
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Character sheet
Username: Rayzer
Level:
Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting Left_bar_bleue15/20Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Favorite Weapon: Void Vessel, Divine Intervention, Steel Spiked Pom Pom of Death, Godly Mace of the Ancients, Heart Sabre

PostSubject: Re: Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting   Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:14 pm

Delete the Groups, or keep them: Delete
Why: This was a hard decision....as i am a group leader.......but I think Factions are quite similar if not better.

Tally:
Delete: 10
Keep: 1
Back to top Go down
Slayernator
The Grand Holy King
Slayernator

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Character sheet
Username: Slayernator
Level:
Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting Left_bar_bleue19/20Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Sword

PostSubject: Re: Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting   Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:33 am

Delete the Groups, or keep them: Delete
Why: Well the way i see it is that factions and groups are practically the same, and we dont need two of the same thing, so one of them has to go. And in this case the one going is groups.

Tally:

Delete: 14

Keep: 1
Back to top Go down
.:Aegis:.
The Heroic Holy Crusader
.:Aegis:.

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : 1994-05-25
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Username: Ragi
Level:
Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting Left_bar_bleue1700/20Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/20)
Favorite Weapon: Sinbad's Sword

PostSubject: Re: Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting   Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:19 pm

Delete the Groups, or keep them: Keep
Why: As of now, we do not have the enitity of our joined joined to the factions. Right now, groups are much more developed than factions, so my beliefs stands until otherwise.

Tally:

Keep: 3
Back to top Go down
razackie
The Legendary Golden Templar
razackie

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Character sheet
Username: razackie
Level:
Favorite Weapon: Shadow Serpent Scythe / Yulgar's Berry Mug / Giant Lolly Pop

PostSubject: Re: Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting   Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:16 pm

Delete the Groups, or keep them: Keep
Why: Until PvP comes out when this topic will probably pop up again, I would keep the groups, because, 1. I'm a group leader, and I like to be able to see where each member's dedication lyes the most. 2. The groups are more organised. 3. More people are aware of what the groups are and are therefore more likely to join.

Tally.

Keep: 7 6

Uh, Raz, your vote counts for 3, not 4, changed. ~Steel
Back to top Go down
Steel Fire
Steel Fire

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting   Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:11 pm

This has been here long enough, the groups are being deleted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting   Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deletion of the Groups Issue Voting
Page 1 of 1