AQ Worlds Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds Kingdom

We stand our ground.....no matter what

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Design Notes 18th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
Design Notes 18th Left_bar_bleue20/20Design Notes 18th Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

Design Notes 18th Empty
PostSubject: Design Notes 18th   Design Notes 18th I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:21 pm

Design Notes 18th Avatar-artix-scroll
Artix
Design-adin

Major Villian Design 101
A behind the scenes look at designing Gravelyn
What an awesome week! Now that I finally have a moment to catch my breath I wanted to share the behind the scenes design story of Gravelyn. Hers is an interesting a story... a beautiful girl raised in complete secrecy by undead servants in the confines of her evil world-conquering Father's fortress? Imagine how the world must look through her eyes. She is a strong yet very misguided individual who is now tasked with rebuilding her Father's empire and dream alone.... well... alone unless you choose to join the side of Evil and help her.

Design Notes 18th Gravelyn-concepts
Gravelyn Design

Creating her was the result of months of sharing story ideas and tendless redesigns by Miltonious... some of which I posted above for you to see. In the end, there is only one thing we know about Gravelyn... she is a living human girl. Although, we are not entirely sure she realizes that. You will learn more about Gravelyn as she defends her throne from the other major Villians who are currently on their way to Shadowfall. Will she be able to keep control of the weakened Shadowscythe Empire facing the forces of DragonMaster Frostscythe, Safiria and... XAN!?
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net

Design Notes 18th
Page 1 of 1