AQ Worlds Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds Kingdom

We stand our ground.....no matter what

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Design Notes May 20th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
Design Notes May 20th Left_bar_bleue20/20Design Notes May 20th Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

Design Notes May 20th Empty
PostSubject: Design Notes May 20th   Design Notes May 20th I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:30 pm

Design Notes May 20th Avatar-artix-scroll
Artix
Greatful-adin

May 20th, 2009
Thank you!
Three cheers for the awesome players of AQWorlds!
Every day the team and I wake up and are grateful to you for giving us the chance to continue building this great game. With the 1st Lord of Chaos battle coming, and huge features like STATS, Houses/Castles, Guilds, and PvP on the way... I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making all of this possible.

Design Notes May 20th Twilly
ALL YOU!

A little over a year ago people said that it would be impossible for us to build an MMO in Flash. Since then, together, we have created the most special and unique web based MMO in the world and are preparing to take it to the next level! It makes my heart swell with pride knowing that even after all we have already done... we are just getting started. You are the reason this is all possible. I know that you know this. But I want you to know that I know that you know that I know this.... and most importantly that I will NEVER forget it! Battle on!

Design Notes May 20th 1-41
Ear Hurting Emperor of Thanking-ness

Cool, OUCH!
Sorry, my ear has been hurting a bit today, but I took some stuff and should be better soon.
I can't wait for this, look, stats is in CAPITAL letters, does that mean there almost ready? Even close enough ready that they may be released along with the battle with escherion?
We'll have to wait and find out........but not me.......i'll be gone and won't be able to play the release til late sunday night. -_-
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net
Tholossi
Student
Tholossi

Number of posts : 147
Birthday : 1995-06-24
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Character sheet
Username: Tholossi
Level:
Design Notes May 20th Left_bar_bleue9001/20Design Notes May 20th Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/20)
Favorite Weapon: Giant lolipop

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes May 20th   Design Notes May 20th I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:59 pm

Nah, i guess stats will come in about a month, not yet, and the other things come even later, but escherion sounds cool :3
Back to top Go down
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rick+roll%27d&l=1
razackie
The Legendary Golden Templar
razackie

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Character sheet
Username: razackie
Level:
Design Notes May 20th Left_bar_bleue20/20Design Notes May 20th Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Shadow Serpent Scythe / Yulgar's Berry Mug / Giant Lolly Pop

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes May 20th   Design Notes May 20th I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:52 pm

Tholossi wrote:
Nah, i guess stats will come in about a month, not yet, and the other things come even later, but escherion sounds cool :3

I agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes May 20th   Design Notes May 20th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Design Notes May 20th
Page 1 of 1