AQ Worlds Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds Kingdom

We stand our ground.....no matter what

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem Left_bar_bleue20/20URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem Empty
PostSubject: URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem   URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:19 pm

Guys, this is a problem, the clan is so inactive, also for me not being able to get more things for the clan to do.

I know we thought up some idea's for the clan, but thats not enough, we have to decide now.

1. We disband the clan
The clan would be disbanded, your free to choose another clan, Myself, slayer, raz and ray would probably find a clan together.

2. We Merge with another clan
If this is chosen, we will merge with a clan, and i'll talk up some terms if they say yes.

3. We make a new clan
This clan forum would be dumped, (Except for maybe our stories, or somethings) we would make a new clan on the battleon forums, a new banner, new forum, new website, w/e.

Everyone, please choose, we have no other choice besides letting the clan sit and die of inactive-ness.
If you have a question about one of the options, please PM me on these forums.

Last edited by Steel Fire on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net
razackie
The Legendary Golden Templar
razackie

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Character sheet
Username: razackie
Level:
URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem Left_bar_bleue20/20URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Shadow Serpent Scythe / Yulgar's Berry Mug / Giant Lolly Pop

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem   URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:32 pm

I reckon 2, because other clans are bound to have at least another 4 or 5 active members, so that would be enough to make a fresh start to the clan.

Quote :
1. We disband the clan
The clan would be disbanded, your free to choose another clan, Myself, slayer and ray would probably find a clan together.

*cough* you are forgeting someone RazzVery Happy
Back to top Go down
Steel Fire
Steel Fire

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem   URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:36 pm

Personally, I think our best bet is to make a new clan, yes, merging would be good, but I cannot guarantee that rayzer, my self, slayer and razackie would be given high ranks, and if any clan would be willing to even do it.
Back to top Go down
.:Aegis:.
The Heroic Holy Crusader

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : 1994-05-25
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Username: Ragi
Level:
URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem Left_bar_bleue1700/20URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/20)
Favorite Weapon: Sinbad's Sword

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem   URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:16 pm

WARNING: Lots of writing and opinionating ahead. Read at your own risk!

Disbanding the clan:
We're not at the point that we're ready to disband the clan. There's still some little things going on and a good amount of people come to the clan meetings. Just scrap this thought right now.

We Merge with another clan
I don't have much experience with clan mergin, but I think this would be a very nice choice. If the right clan is chosen, it would bring in a whole mob of members. This joined clan could share there ideas, and easily keep the clan up working together. They could each work out each other's problems and encorporate each clan's strengths.

The only problem would be finding a clan that we trust, know are active, have a good group of members, and have been alive for about 3+ moths.
Why 3+ months?

When a clan is just started (1-2 months) the leader is new and inexperienced. Most likely, there are many things wrong with the clan. If we joined with a new clan, then it would only add to the list of problems that we already have to fix. When a clan get to be old (3+ months) 2 things could happen. 1, the clan could be struck with the very inactiveness that we are experiencing now. It might be good to do so because it might bring everyone together, wanting to get to know each other, etc. 2, the other clan is already active, our clan merges with it, and those of us wanting to make the commitment to stay active do so.

We make a new clan

Making a new clan won't fix the inactivity problem that we have. What could possibly come out of making all new stuff? We'll get a sudden burst of activity with people wanting to help make the clan things (banners, sigs, advertisments, stories, things-to-do) but then we'll go straight back to the way things are.

I've been part of 4 clans:

2 died off from inactivity/clan leader could not do it any longer
1 stayed alive but I left because I despised the leader's points of view
1 I controlled myself (back when I was memech)

I'll focus on when I was clan leader. My clan lasted for 1+1/2 years. Suddenly, one months, we were struck with the exact case of inacitivity that this clan faces now. We made the mistake of trying to restart the clan. We got that nice boost and lasted another 3 months, and then the inactivity hit again, even harder. It was too much, and the clan had to be disbanded. Changing everything does nothing for the clan. There's no difference in adding new things to the clan now than there is to adding them when the entire clan is changed.
Back to top Go down
Steel Fire
Steel Fire

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem   URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:35 pm

Well, If we made a new clan, yes it would get people to get more active, but we could have more events.
Also, since I cannot add the new things to this forum and clan because of all the new inactive and new members.
So I think we should just have a fresh start.
If we merge, Myself and slayer and ray won't be the leaders anymore, which means I cannot control the best things for the clan, and it would be hard to find a clan willing to merge at all, and one that is still active.
Back to top Go down
The Heroic Holy Crusader

Character sheet
Level:
URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem Left_bar_bleue1700/20URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/20)

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem   URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:24 pm

Quote :
Well, If we made a new clan, yes it would get people to get more active,
How so?

Quote :
but we could have more events.
Why not just make new events in the current clan?

Quote :
Also, since I cannot add the new things to this forum and clan because of all the new inactive and new members.
How will making a new clan improve activeness?

Quote :
I understand what you're saying.

Quote :
If we merge, Myself and slayer and ray won't be the leaders anymore,
True, but that should be a maybe, not a definent.

Quote :
which means I cannot control the best things for the clan,
I understand

Quote :
and it would be hard to find a clan willing to merge at all, and one that is still active.
Very true.
Back to top Go down
Steel Fire
Steel Fire

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem   URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:40 pm

.:Aegis:. wrote:
Quote :
Well, If we made a new clan, yes it would get people to get more active,
How so?

Quote :
but we could have more events.
Why not just make new events in the current clan?

Quote :
How will making a new clan improve activeness?

Quote :
I understand what you're saying.

Quote :
If we merge, Myself and slayer and ray won't be the leaders anymore,
True, but that should be a maybe, not a definent.

Quote :
which means I cannot control the best things for the clan,
I understand

Quote :
and it would be hard to find a clan willing to merge at all, and one that is still active.
Very true.

1. You said it your self;
Quote :
We got that nice boost and lasted another 3 months, and then the inactivity hit again, even harder.
So that will make the clan more active. Then once we add more events and get more members, I think the clan will stay active.

2. Because the clan is already so inactive, i've tried making new events and stuff, but its not really working.

3. After we make the new clan, it won't be inactive, then I have some ideas for new events and for ways to get other people to become active.

4. OK

5. I really doubt any active clan leader will allow us to be very high ranked, if we merge.

6. OK

7. OK

I also say, How about we try remake the clan, and in a month or two or more, if the clan is inactive again like it is now or worse, then we will try merging.
OR, I can look into merging, and find a good clan to merge with, and if they are willing to, and give myself, rayzer, slayer, and razackie high ranks and maybe even admin rights on there forum, then I think we could merge, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Slayernator
The Grand Holy King
Slayernator

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Character sheet
Username: Slayernator
Level:
URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem Left_bar_bleue19/20URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Sword

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem   URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:04 pm

lol guys, you are all thinking too much, the solution to our "clan inactivity" problem is very very simple.

RECUIT ACTIVE MEMBERS!

(and if we want activeness then i say recruit regardless of ingame lvl)

and if we really have to merge then i suggest trying out FatalWingz' clan
Back to top Go down
Steel Fire
Steel Fire

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem   URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:18 pm

lol slay, yeah, i'm recruiting lots of members, and i'm going as low as lvl 5, but there is no point to merge with fatalwingz because he just left, so this would practically just giving him a higher rank, and getting a lot of new members.
Back to top Go down
Slayernator
The Grand Holy King
Slayernator

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Character sheet
Username: Slayernator
Level:
URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem Left_bar_bleue19/20URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Sword

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem   URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Steel Fire wrote:
lol slay, yeah, i'm recruiting lots of members, and i'm going as low as lvl 5

but thats the thing see. if you recuit tons and tons of members which are all inactive....then they are still INACTIVE. but if you recruit members which are ACTIVE, then they will be ACTIVE. You just have to know who to recruit.
Back to top Go down
The Heroic Holy Crusader

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem   URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:18 pm

Ok, sorry being all serious and evil.

How were you serious and evil?
~Slay

Lol, cause he was quite the debater. ~Steel

I gotta fill Erenath's shoes while he's gone. Razz

Lol, erenath is gone forever, he gave his account to fatalwingz. xD You probably already knew that. ~Steel
Back to top Go down
Steel Fire
Steel Fire

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem   URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:58 pm

*sigh*

Once again, the leaders of the clan (slayer this time) have convinced me to not merge or restart the clan or anything.
BUT
I will be re-doing the clan ranks, jobs, story, and other things soon, and adding new daily, weekly, and monthly events, to get the clan active.
If this doesn't work in the coming weeks and months, we WILL merge with another clan.
Stay tuned for more news!
Back to top Go down
master of death
Colonel
master of death

Number of posts : 323
Birthday : 1994-08-22
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Character sheet
Username: dragon_warrior
Level:
Favorite Weapon: sword of the vindicator

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem   URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:07 am

i would either join a new clan with you guys or we make a new clan with maybe the top 10 most active members and the council or just the council and some of the most active members
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com
The Heroic Holy Crusader

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem   URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Well, clans die. I was good friends with a few clan leaders, but the only one still going is leader of the Alliance of the Mancer. Funny, he said he liked the way my clan worked out and said that when (if: which he did) e merged with a clan it would be mine. But alas, my clan died before that happened... anywayz, enough about the past; I know the leader of Alliance of the Mancer (that is if it's the still the same one) and that could be a possible merge if we choose to do so.
Back to top Go down
master of death
Colonel
master of death

Number of posts : 323
Birthday : 1994-08-22
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Character sheet
Username: dragon_warrior
Level:
Favorite Weapon: sword of the vindicator

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem   URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:34 am

if u decide on making a new clan (which i think is the best decision) what do we call it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem   URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT! Clan Inactive Problem
Page 1 of 1