AQ Worlds Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds Kingdom

We stand our ground.....no matter what

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A BIG problem~Clan Decision

Go down 
+2
Frozen Fighter
Steel Fire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
A BIG problem~Clan Decision Left_bar_bleue20/20A BIG problem~Clan Decision Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

A BIG problem~Clan Decision Empty
PostSubject: A BIG problem~Clan Decision   A BIG problem~Clan Decision I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:42 pm

Hey guys,

Lately, I've noticed that the clan has become very inactive, and i've tried adding the factions, getting people to recruit more people, and it hasn't been working, so I think we need to decide which of the following the clan MUST do;

1. Merge our clan with another clan
I would try and make terms with the leader of a successful clan, and the terms would be as such maybe; All our members join there clan. They keep there clan name. Myself, rayzer and slayernator are given pretty high ranks, and are admins of there forum. There leader is really the leader of the entire clan. Some of our clan ranks and idea's are implemented into there clan.
These are mostly some of the things I would like if this happened, but who knows if the other leader would agree, and if/what there terms are.

2. Become a very small clan
I would kick out all the members of the clan that are rather inactive and do not participate, the remaining members (like 20 or so) would be given special and equal ranks. (Each member would have a custom rank, and everyone but a few chosen would be all equal) We would not allow any other members to join, unless one of our current members leaves.
This way, our clan is small, but deadly, and active, and easier to play together.

3. Disband the clan completely
The clan would be disbanded, the forum deleted, but members of the clan would still keep in touch within AQW and play together.
I do NOT agree at all with doing this!

4. Keep the clan as it is
Nothing would be done, we would continue to try and recruit new members, and have regular meetings and events, and try to do more things if possible.
I do NOT think we should do this.

5. Other
Post here another idea that you have that we should do.

Please, EVERYBODY, Please decide which of those you think we should do.
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net
Frozen Fighter
Colonel
Frozen Fighter

Number of posts : 210
Birthday : 1994-02-22
Country : Wisconsin... its a country right?!?!? RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Character sheet
Username: Frozen Fighter
Level:
A BIG problem~Clan Decision Left_bar_bleue20/20A BIG problem~Clan Decision Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Artix's ScribbleAxe, Red Starsword

PostSubject: Re: A BIG problem~Clan Decision   A BIG problem~Clan Decision I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:48 pm

i think we should become either a small clan or maybe merge with AQW Assendants >.>
Back to top Go down
Steel Fire
Steel Fire

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A BIG problem~Clan Decision   A BIG problem~Clan Decision I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:04 am

K, But, I don't see the point in merging with the AQW Ascendants, since he just left our clan.
Back to top Go down
DarkRosie
Commandant
DarkRosie

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Username: Avalin
Level:
A BIG problem~Clan Decision Left_bar_bleue18/20A BIG problem~Clan Decision Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Favorite Weapon: Soul Ripper

PostSubject: Re: A BIG problem~Clan Decision   A BIG problem~Clan Decision I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:27 am

I say option 1 but I have no idea to merge with
Back to top Go down
Lord Pwner
Knight
Lord Pwner

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Character sheet
Username: Lord Pwner...pretty obvious isnt it?
Level:
A BIG problem~Clan Decision Left_bar_bleue19/20A BIG problem~Clan Decision Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon: blunderbuss

PostSubject: Re: A BIG problem~Clan Decision   A BIG problem~Clan Decision I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:08 am

i say we merge, dunno who, but i remember that one clan that one of my friends is second in command of and they have the same meeting place as us Razz
Back to top Go down
lordkronos
The Great Black Knight
lordkronos

Number of posts : 211
Birthday : 1994-12-22
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character sheet
Username: LordKronos
Level:
A BIG problem~Clan Decision Left_bar_bleue19/20A BIG problem~Clan Decision Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon:

PostSubject: Re: A BIG problem~Clan Decision   A BIG problem~Clan Decision I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:20 pm

I think we should merge, but can we still keep these forums as a reference?
Back to top Go down
Steel Fire
Steel Fire

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A BIG problem~Clan Decision   A BIG problem~Clan Decision I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:40 pm

lol, you all want to merge, but, when you say to merge, how about suggesting who with?

I guess, I don't have to delete these forums, but the thing is, for forumotion, when a forum is inactive, (no members log on) after like 2 or 3 months, it gets deleted.
Back to top Go down
Steel Fire
Steel Fire

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A BIG problem~Clan Decision   A BIG problem~Clan Decision I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:43 pm

I have decided, If we did do the 2nd option, 4 members would be kicked out, srzgoalie, skyress, malthersare, and thibbledorf pwent.
Everyone else would be allowed to stay in the clan, and would be given a custom title. (Partially there choice)
Back to top Go down
Rayzer
The Bunneh Empress
The Bunneh Empress
Rayzer

Number of posts : 140
Birthday : 1995-10-10
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Character sheet
Username: Rayzer
Level:
A BIG problem~Clan Decision Left_bar_bleue15/20A BIG problem~Clan Decision Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Favorite Weapon: Void Vessel, Divine Intervention, Steel Spiked Pom Pom of Death, Godly Mace of the Ancients, Heart Sabre

PostSubject: Re: A BIG problem~Clan Decision   A BIG problem~Clan Decision I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:32 pm

then for me 2nd choice is a no go. Merging.....hmmmm....i guess it could work.....but who would be willing? Plus we would be under the control of another clan right?
I mean....ya...we need to do something but maybe we could try to get more loyal players.....i know this has been tried b4 but maybe 2nd time is the charm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A BIG problem~Clan Decision   A BIG problem~Clan Decision I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A BIG problem~Clan Decision
Page 1 of 1