AQ Worlds Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds Kingdom

We stand our ground.....no matter what

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brolly Legend has left

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
Brolly Legend has left Left_bar_bleue20/20Brolly Legend has left Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

Brolly Legend has left Empty
PostSubject: Brolly Legend has left   Brolly Legend has left I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:44 pm

Brolly has left, he was a great member, so I feel you should know what he said as his parting words to me;
(Note: This was a PM to me)

Quote :
Hey, it's been a while since I've been on, and I hate doing this but, I'm leaving AQWK, I've got enough of my friends who play to make my own clan (not a very good one) but seriously, I'm never active and that's cause well, i have an X Box, but so do my other members, so I can dual clan X Box and AQW...

As long as I have been here, I'd like to thank you steel the most for helping me out with things and actually being the leader of this clan, and just like fatal, i want to leave not as a criminal, but more like a sage, to quest for power and higher being, all while being friendly to the ones who have helped me.

You're welcome to come to the site once I have it up and just look at stuff, or heck even register, but I know your rules with fatal's clan too. I don't want to steal your members (except for maybe darkrosie, lol JK... i don't have a crush on her anymore...) but seriously, I still have my pheonix blade, and I'll keep it as a reminder of who got me to where I am today on AQW.

Thanks for all your generosity and help.
Love, Brolly Legend

BATTLE ON BROLLY! BATTLE ON!
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net
Slayernator
The Grand Holy King
Slayernator

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Character sheet
Username: Slayernator
Level:
Brolly Legend has left Left_bar_bleue19/20Brolly Legend has left Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Sword

PostSubject: Re: Brolly Legend has left   Brolly Legend has left I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:44 am

dw i understand, i have an xbox too xD

well he was a good member while he was here......
Back to top Go down
master of death
Colonel
master of death

Number of posts : 323
Birthday : 1994-08-22
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Character sheet
Username: dragon_warrior
Level:
Brolly Legend has left Left_bar_bleue19/20Brolly Legend has left Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon: sword of the vindicator

PostSubject: Re: Brolly Legend has left   Brolly Legend has left I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:54 am

yea i also have an xbox i i do play a lot but i still find time in between to check the forum out
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com
C-Roc101
Warlord
C-Roc101

Number of posts : 382
Birthday : 1989-08-20
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Character sheet
Username: C Roc
Level:
Brolly Legend has left Left_bar_bleue20/20Brolly Legend has left Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: FrostReaver

PostSubject: Re: Brolly Legend has left   Brolly Legend has left I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:12 am

I Know exactly where he's coming from my PS3 has the same grip on me.......oh well he was a good member pretty sure we'll all miss him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brolly Legend has left   Brolly Legend has left I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brolly Legend has left
Page 1 of 1