AQ Worlds Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds Kingdom

We stand our ground.....no matter what

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best?

Go down 
+4
master of death
C-Roc101
Steel Fire
Cloud Strife
8 posters

Dragonfable
What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_vote_lcap8%What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
AQ world
What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_vote_lcap67%What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
Adventure Quest
What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_vote_lcap17%What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Zardwars!
What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_vote_lcap8%What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
MechQuest
What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_vote_lcap0%What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife
Templar
Cloud Strife

Number of posts : 98
Birthday : 1995-09-22
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Character sheet
Username: Mas Cloud
Level:
What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? Left_bar_bleue20/20What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Buster Blade/Sword Of The Vindicator/Platinum Axe of Destiny/Divine Intervention/Godly mace of the Ancients/Frostreaver/Deadly Tower Blade

What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? Empty
PostSubject: What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best?   What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:53 am

I bet everyone gona choose AQ world >.< Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/15703201
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? Left_bar_bleue20/20What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

PostSubject: Re: What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best?   What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:16 am

Obviously every 1 will, (cept pwner, just to spite us) btw, you forgot MQ
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net
Cloud Strife
Templar
Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Level:
Favorite Weapon: Buster Blade/Sword Of The Vindicator/Platinum Axe of Destiny/Divine Intervention/Godly mace of the Ancients/Frostreaver/Deadly Tower Blade

PostSubject: Re: What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best?   What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:18 am

Oh ya >.<
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Templar
Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best?   What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:19 am

Hmm, Won't let me edit the poll now :/
Back to top Go down
C-Roc101
Warlord
C-Roc101

Number of posts : 382
Birthday : 1989-08-20
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Character sheet
Username: C Roc
Level:
Favorite Weapon: FrostReaver

PostSubject: Re: What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best?   What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:46 am

What is zardwars ive never heard of that one
Back to top Go down
master of death
Colonel
master of death

Number of posts : 323
Birthday : 1994-08-22
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Character sheet
Username: dragon_warrior
Level:
What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? Left_bar_bleue19/20What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon: sword of the vindicator

PostSubject: Re: What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best?   What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:24 am

AQ worlds is the best they have made
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com
Slayernator
The Grand Holy King
Slayernator

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Character sheet
Username: Slayernator
Level:
What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? Left_bar_bleue19/20What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Sword

PostSubject: Re: What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best?   What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:39 am

before AQ Worlds came out i played all of the other 3 AE games (AQ, DF, MQ).

but ever since AQW came out i've mainly only played that xD
Back to top Go down
master of death
Colonel
master of death

Number of posts : 323
Birthday : 1994-08-22
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Character sheet
Username: dragon_warrior
Level:
Favorite Weapon: sword of the vindicator

PostSubject: Re: What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best?   What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:20 am

same i only played DF and MQ now i dont play them anymore
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com
Cloud Strife
Templar
Cloud Strife

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best?   What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:40 am

c-roc Zardwars is a modded vesion of AQ that Artix entertainment made
Back to top Go down
lordkronos
The Great Black Knight
lordkronos

Number of posts : 211
Birthday : 1994-12-22
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character sheet
Username: LordKronos
Level:
Favorite Weapon:

PostSubject: Re: What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best?   What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:55 pm

I chose AQW. I might have chosen Zardwars, but I couldn't really play it 'cause I don't have a guardianship. I played it a couple of times on my friend's account, and it was pretty darn fun.

Also, I added a MQ option for you.
Back to top Go down
Lord Pwner
Knight
Lord Pwner

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Character sheet
Username: Lord Pwner...pretty obvious isnt it?
Level:
Favorite Weapon: blunderbuss

PostSubject: Re: What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best?   What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:08 pm

zardwars, and yes just to spite you steel Razz
Back to top Go down
.:Aegis:.
The Heroic Holy Crusader
.:Aegis:.

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : 1994-05-25
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Username: Ragi
Level:
What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? Left_bar_bleue1700/20What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/20)
Favorite Weapon: Sinbad's Sword

PostSubject: Re: What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best?   What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:45 pm

AQ only because it's the one that made me go the longest of playing. (3 years)
Until I play AQW for more than that time, it's the best in my book. (Even though I don't play it anymore.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best?   What Artix Entertainment game you think is the best? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AQ Worlds Kingdom :: Archive :: Archive :: Random Polls Archive-
Jump to: