AQ Worlds Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds Kingdom

We stand our ground.....no matter what

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AQW Kingdom-Name destruction?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.:Aegis:.
The Heroic Holy Crusader

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : 1994-05-25
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Username: Ragi
Level:
AQW Kingdom-Name destruction? Left_bar_bleue1700/20AQW Kingdom-Name destruction? Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/20)
Favorite Weapon: Sinbad's Sword

AQW Kingdom-Name destruction? Empty
PostSubject: AQW Kingdom-Name destruction?   AQW Kingdom-Name destruction? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:00 pm

Quote :
After the Clan Sandbox is created, and the wipe has been completed, there might be a forced "# to word" and no AQ/AQW/DF/MQ in title imposed. The fact of the matter is; people are abusing the numbers & AQ/AQW to get their clan to the top of the page. If it was continued to be allowed, any clan could easily put in for a Clan Rename and add a few 1's in front of their name.

This was posted by Sysquella.
If this is implemented into the C/C, what will happen with our name?
Back to top Go down
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
AQW Kingdom-Name destruction? Left_bar_bleue20/20AQW Kingdom-Name destruction? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

PostSubject: Re: AQW Kingdom-Name destruction?   AQW Kingdom-Name destruction? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:15 pm

I will deal with this.
We have come to far to change the name, if this is in forced, our clan recruitment thread's name will be Kingdom, but the clan's name will remain to be AQ Worlds Kingdom.
I am going to speak with Sysquella about this, also, aegis, where was this posted? Please give me the link.
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net
Slayernator
The Grand Holy King
Slayernator

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Character sheet
Username: Slayernator
Level:
AQW Kingdom-Name destruction? Left_bar_bleue19/20AQW Kingdom-Name destruction? Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Sword

PostSubject: Re: AQW Kingdom-Name destruction?   AQW Kingdom-Name destruction? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:07 pm

i think wat aegis is trying to say that, since the clan recruitment pages on the battleon forums are listed alphabetically even though we have AQ Worlds Kingdom as our name, any random player could make a clan starting with a number so that their clan will be on the 1st page of recruitment.

personally i feel that we have no need to change our name.

like you said steel, we have come too far to change our name.
Back to top Go down
The Heroic Holy Crusader

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : 1994-05-25
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Username: Ragi
Level:
AQW Kingdom-Name destruction? Left_bar_bleue1700/20AQW Kingdom-Name destruction? Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/20)
Favorite Weapon: Sinbad's Sword

PostSubject: Re: AQW Kingdom-Name destruction?   AQW Kingdom-Name destruction? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:25 pm

306th post

BoF Link
Back to top Go down
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
AQW Kingdom-Name destruction? Left_bar_bleue20/20AQW Kingdom-Name destruction? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

PostSubject: Re: AQW Kingdom-Name destruction?   AQW Kingdom-Name destruction? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:58 am

I PM'ed Sysquella, he said that we would have to change it on the recruitment thread, but we do not need to change the name in our story's, sig's, banner's, forum and other things.
Sysquella said that we could change it to Kingdom of AQW, I PM'ed Sysquella again and asked if it could be Kingdom of AQ Worlds.
Waiting for response.

P.S. We are NOT changing the name, only the recruitment thread.
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AQW Kingdom-Name destruction?   AQW Kingdom-Name destruction? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AQW Kingdom-Name destruction?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AQ Worlds Kingdom :: Archive :: Archive :: AQ Worlds Kingdom Talk Archive-
Jump to: