AQ Worlds Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds Kingdom

We stand our ground.....no matter what

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Final Fantasy Character are you?

Go down 
+5
Rayzer
Steel Fire
Lord Pwner
razackie
C-Roc101
9 posters

Which Final Fantasy Character are you
Cloud (Your quiet and you keep to yourself mostly )
Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_vote_lcap17%Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Tifa ( Good friend very strong lady figure)
Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_vote_lcap8%Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Tidus ( Thick headed and a little hyperactive)
Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_vote_lcap0%Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Auron (Strong guardian loyal friend)
Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_vote_lcap33%Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Rikku (Childish attitude playful yada yada)
Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_vote_lcap25%Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Sephiroth (evil darkness, and one of the most addicting boss battles ever)
Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_vote_lcap17%Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
C-Roc101
Warlord
C-Roc101

Number of posts : 382
Birthday : 1989-08-20
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Character sheet
Username: C Roc
Level:
Which Final Fantasy Character are you? Left_bar_bleue20/20Which Final Fantasy Character are you? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: FrostReaver

Which Final Fantasy Character are you? Empty
PostSubject: Which Final Fantasy Character are you?   Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:39 am

Found an interesting poll on another forum so I decided to post it here I picked Auron btw
Back to top Go down
razackie
The Legendary Golden Templar
razackie

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Character sheet
Username: razackie
Level:
Which Final Fantasy Character are you? Left_bar_bleue20/20Which Final Fantasy Character are you? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Shadow Serpent Scythe / Yulgar's Berry Mug / Giant Lolly Pop

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character are you?   Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:10 pm

I would have chosen barrat, even though I haven't played any FF games, but my friend is totally addicted to them. I went for Auron coz I match his description. I have a feeling that Pwner will choose Tifa (xD), Tidus or Rikku. But mostly Tifa.
Back to top Go down
Lord Pwner
Knight
Lord Pwner

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Character sheet
Username: Lord Pwner...pretty obvious isnt it?
Level:
Which Final Fantasy Character are you? Left_bar_bleue19/20Which Final Fantasy Character are you? Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon: blunderbuss

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character are you?   Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:21 pm

i would say im mostly like rikku and tidus but mostly rikku...so yea....(im tiddu Razz....or rikus)

Last edited by Lord Pwner on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character are you?   Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:05 pm

I never have and never will play FF games, i just don't really like them, except i have heard of rikku and cloud before, but I would have to choose cloud. His description is most like me.
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net
C-Roc101
Warlord
C-Roc101

Number of posts : 382
Birthday : 1989-08-20
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Character sheet
Username: C Roc
Level:
Favorite Weapon: FrostReaver

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character are you?   Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:38 pm

I didnt really like the final fantasy games at first either then one day i got really bored so i just went out and randomly bought #10 and now i cant bring myself to stop playing it
Back to top Go down
Rayzer
The Bunneh Empress
The Bunneh Empress
Rayzer

Number of posts : 140
Birthday : 1995-10-10
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Character sheet
Username: Rayzer
Level:
Which Final Fantasy Character are you? Left_bar_bleue15/20Which Final Fantasy Character are you? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Favorite Weapon: Void Vessel, Divine Intervention, Steel Spiked Pom Pom of Death, Godly Mace of the Ancients, Heart Sabre

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character are you?   Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:43 pm

I have to choose Tifa........(if you dont know why then your an idiot.)
Back to top Go down
.:Aegis:.
The Heroic Holy Crusader
.:Aegis:.

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : 1994-05-25
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Username: Ragi
Level:
Which Final Fantasy Character are you? Left_bar_bleue1700/20Which Final Fantasy Character are you? Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/20)
Favorite Weapon: Sinbad's Sword

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character are you?   Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Auron!
I can't stand letting a buddy down. I keep grieving unti I make up fo it.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Fighter
Colonel
Frozen Fighter

Number of posts : 210
Birthday : 1994-02-22
Country : Wisconsin... its a country right?!?!? RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Character sheet
Username: Frozen Fighter
Level:
Favorite Weapon: Artix's ScribbleAxe, Red Starsword

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character are you?   Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:31 pm

i choosed rikku...LP u and me picked the same(probably Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character are you?   Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:39 am

i picked rikku, cause im a crazy dude who's loud and noisy and hyper, yadda tada
Back to top Go down
Adarkarn
ArchKnight
Adarkarn

Number of posts : 36
Birthday : 1995-06-20
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Character sheet
Username: Adarkarns mage
Level:
Which Final Fantasy Character are you? Left_bar_bleue14/20Which Final Fantasy Character are you? Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Favorite Weapon: bejeweled blade/barbaric sword of darkness

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character are you?   Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:29 pm

i would've chosen edgar figaro from ff 6 but sephiroth cause i like beating bossing into a pulp
(warning dont put bosses that went into my way into you oranges it kill you cause there will be metal in it) and i like being evil
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Templar
Cloud Strife

Number of posts : 98
Birthday : 1995-09-22
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Character sheet
Username: Mas Cloud
Level:
Favorite Weapon: Buster Blade/Sword Of The Vindicator/Platinum Axe of Destiny/Divine Intervention/Godly mace of the Ancients/Frostreaver/Deadly Tower Blade

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character are you?   Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:01 pm

That a easy question Lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/15703201
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character are you?   Which Final Fantasy Character are you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Final Fantasy Character are you?
Page 1 of 1