AQ Worlds Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds Kingdom

We stand our ground.....no matter what

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Design Notes March 9th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
Design Notes March 9th Left_bar_bleue20/20Design Notes March 9th Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

Design Notes March 9th Empty
PostSubject: Design Notes March 9th   Design Notes March 9th I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:14 pm

Design Notes March 9th Artix-yelling
UnLive-adin

March 9th, 2009
Friday the 13th Un-Live Event!
Happening THIS Friday at 8pm EST
Who would be crazy enough to board a ghost ship at night on Friday the 13th and sail through monster-infested waters in search of an uncharted island containing a cursed instrument? What.. you? Are you insane?!?!!?!?!! Good! You are hereby invited to join us on our first ever live musical event featuring VOLTAIRE!

Design Notes March 9th Voltaire-Live1

How else could we top the last Friday the 13th? The ghost ship and its crew of undead pirates will arrive this Friday. We will set sail after the sun sets at 8pm EST. They say dead men tell no tales, but these salty boneheads will not stop talking about the cursed Guitar of Skull Punch island! It is said that whoever obtains the guitar will be be granted fame, fortune and... immortality! We are going to help Voltaire get it! Prepare yourself for a live adventure unlike anything every done before!

An Un-Live Adventure!
We would have called it a Live Event if not for all the undead! Musical guest Voltaire will be playing three songs from his newest albumn while Artix, Safiria and AQW Team try to survive the adventure with you. Be a part of history and experience it in real time as the event is broadcasted to all event rooms, on all servers. Following the live event, we will release a replayable version of the adventure (But trust me, you want to be there live as it is happening!) There is a good chance that this event will bring down our entire gaming nextwork... and because it is live... ANYTHING can (and probably will) happen.... see you Friday!
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net
Slayernator
The Grand Holy King
Slayernator

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Character sheet
Username: Slayernator
Level:
Design Notes March 9th Left_bar_bleue19/20Design Notes March 9th Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Sword

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes March 9th   Design Notes March 9th I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:22 am

cool!
Back to top Go down
Lord Pwner
Knight
Lord Pwner

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Character sheet
Username: Lord Pwner...pretty obvious isnt it?
Level:
Design Notes March 9th Left_bar_bleue19/20Design Notes March 9th Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon: blunderbuss

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes March 9th   Design Notes March 9th I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:14 pm

cool Very Happy....but i lose my membership on friday Sad hopefully theres some non member stuff i can get
Back to top Go down
razackie
The Legendary Golden Templar
razackie

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Character sheet
Username: razackie
Level:
Design Notes March 9th Left_bar_bleue20/20Design Notes March 9th Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Shadow Serpent Scythe / Yulgar's Berry Mug / Giant Lolly Pop

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes March 9th   Design Notes March 9th I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:26 pm

I wonder if the guitar will be a weapon. Just renew your membership.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes March 9th   Design Notes March 9th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Design Notes March 9th
Page 1 of 1